Do we need a paracetamol for depression?

Image
It's rightly said, "Depression is a war - you either win or die trying". With this piece of text, I want to highlight the reason for depression among the students and which leads to suicides in worst. In our country suicide cases are rising at a very rapid rate with around 800000 people die every year within the age group 15-29 years. An article in The Hindu newspaper dated 29th Jan 2020 gave an estimate of 28 people lose this war with depression every day. When discussing this topic with my parents, they just turned the head & replied, "these students were lazy enough to compete with other students & out of laziness took a shortcut path".Is it right to only blame students.  Let's unfold the pages of the darkest & worst policies of our education institution, this would be the first article which shall be speaking on such cruelty over students. Case study 1: Central board secondary education (CBSE)  around 7 to 8 years back launched a scheme known

MY FIRST GHAZAL ( غزل ): BATA-NA-SAKE ( بتا نہ سکے )

Hey everyone🙂.

Guys I am sharing here a 'ghazal' written by me. and I don't want to convey this message to anybody😇.

As you all know every poetry has some message, that could be advice, warning, experience, feelings, expressions, thoughts. The whole idea is to convey a particular message to particular ones.
before going directly to the ghazal let me say something about Urdu.

what do I say about Urdu?
It is a very beautiful and sweet language, This is not a normal language, it has evolved from several languages.

Urdu has adopted most of its words from several languages mainly Arabic, Persian, Sanskrit, etc. and Urdu is a language of poetry. Urdu is not just a language, but it also represents a culture.
The language in itself is like poetry I feel. there is something about Urdu the couplets, the poetry it all becomes so profound.
below are some beautiful Urdu couplets,.which define themselves.

and some of my favorites:

"Zaahid sharab pine de masjid me baith kar
ya wo jaga bata mujhe jahan par khuda nahin..
"
(Let me imbibe in the mosque, O priest, let me there drink my wine
Else show me someplace God doesn’t go, where his light does not shine)
(Mirza Ghalib)


"masjid Khuda ka ghar hai peene ki jagah nahin
kafir ke dil me ja wahan par khuda nahin.."
(A mosque’s no fitting place to drink, its purpose is God’s praise
If ‘tis drink you want, find an infidel’s heart, where God no longer stays)
(Allama Iqbal)


"kafir ke dil se mai aya hun dekh kar
khuda maujood hai wahan par use pata nahin.."
(I have known an infidel’s heart, for I have visited there
God does indeed dwell therein, only the infidel isn’t aware)
(Ahmed Faraaz)


"khuda ka sab ko pata hai wo kisi se chupa nahin
kafir ko bhi pata hai magar wo maanta nahin.."
(Everyone does know about god,he has not been hidden by anyone
even the infiedel knows,but doesnot accept it)
(Zia Rasool Ameeni)


"khuda toh maujood duniya me har jagah
tu jannat me ja wahan pina mana nahin.."
(God is everywhere there in the world
so you go to heaven, there drinking is allowed)
(Wasi Shah)


Oh man look at those, all from different legends and yet related. Five great Urdu poets of different personalities or characters, from different ages and with different outlooks towards life.
whatever!!,..look at the quality man😍😍😍. A great example of the wit and versatility of the Urdu language.


So coming to GHAZAL-A ghazal may be understood as a poetic expression of both the pain of loss or separation and the beauty of love in spite of that pain. the ghazal is a centuries-old, popular form of poem and song in Persia(Iran), Pakistan and India. it can be an interesting challenge, but fun, too.
The ghazal was initially composed of a purely religious theme. Now it is more likely to lean towards romantic themes. All the lines of a ghazal have the same meter. It is common in ghazals for the poet's name (known as takhallus) to be featured in the last verse (a convention known as the maqta).

I am inspired by Mirza Ghalib, Allama Iqbal, Mir Taqi Mir, and particularly our high school's Urdu teacher Mrs. Famida begum,. and my buddy Mr. Imran khan(Naam toh suna hi hoga😀),..and fully inspired by my dearest sister Ms. Khalida Afroz(Naam toh suna hi nahi hoga💗)

After reading to those epic couplets of the legends, maybe you should not read my ghazal(oh god I still call it a ghazal, don't know why!😆😆 maybe because this is my first) Anyway guys here it is,.
i know this is bad(but believe me the class in which I wrote this was worse!!😂😅😆)its just the beginning, okay if anyone wants me to add, subtract or multiply something,.please comment in the comment section below. and yes please do share and follow me.
So here it is,.

    
دل نے جب جب یاد کیا
ہم نے کہا رک جا اے دل
dil ne jab jab yaad kiya
hum ne kaha ruk ja ae dil..


دل تو اپنا آوارہ 
کس کی سنتا بیچارہ
dil toh apna aawara
kis ki sunta bechara..


چلتا ہی گیا ان کے قریب
ٹھکرا ہی دیا اس نے غریب
chalta hi gaya unke qareeb
thukra hi diya uss ne ghareeb..


ہم نے اس کو عاشق سمجھا
پر و عشق کسی اور سے کرتا
hum ne uss ko aashiq samjha 
par wo ishq kisi aur se karta..


ہم دل کا درد چھپا نہ سکے
پھر بھی اسکو بتا نہ سکے
hum dil ka dard chupa na sake
phir bhi usko bata-na-sake..

     


Thank you all.Bye for now.Peace.
   






Comments

  1. Proud of you my boy😘😘😘😘keep going... Its actually a great start... Lot more to achieve... Wish you all the success

    ReplyDelete
  2. Proud of u dear😊 u really gud in poetry Masha Allah...keep Doing it I love d lines of urs Gazal😍😍
    Wish u gud luck👍

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fully proud of you dear��u really gud in poetry Masha Allah��keep doing it I love d every Sher in urs gazal���� wishing u gud luck for ur poetry journey��

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow they are nice ..... Keep going
    I loved your last lines ..awesome

    ReplyDelete
  5. too good man.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wah kya dard he aapke alfaz me jafar miyaa...bhot sahi jaa rhe ho rukna nahi ab...

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Do we need a paracetamol for depression?

Positive impact of LOCK-DOWNS🔒

STARMAN